Deploy license to multiple machines
If you’d like to deploy your license automatically so that the Enscape user doesn’t have to enter the floating license code manually when first starting, simply follow these steps:
- Create a file called “License.txt” containing your license code
- Create the directory “%ProgramData%\Enscape” on the computer on which you want to deploy Enscape.
- Place the License.txt there.
Upon the first startup, the license code in the file will automatically be applied. If successful, the file gets deleted.
Here’s a very simple deployment script which you can adopt for your needs:
if not exist "%ProgramData%\Enscape" md "%ProgramData%\Enscape"
echo your_license_code > "%ProgramData%\Enscape\License.txt"
Enscape-Setup.exe /VERYSILENT /SUPRESSMSGBOXES
- The path has changed in v1.9.0. If you’re using a version prior to v1.9.0, you need to replace “%ProgramData%\Enscape” by “%ProgramData%\Inreal Technologies\Enscape“.
- If you want your license to be deployed on each start up (for each user) without being deleted, name it “License-Persistent.txt”, and place it into “%ProgramData%\Enscape” (“%ProgramData%\Inreal Technologies\Enscape”, if you’re using a version prior to v1.9.0) instead.
If you need further assistance, please send an email to our support.
Was this article helpful ?