How do I qualify?

Free licenses are available to students who are currently enrolled in a university or other educational institution. The licenses are intended for non-commercial use.

How long does it last?

The license is valid for six months. It can be renewed for as long as you are a student.

How do I apply?

Complete the form on this page. Please use your academic email address to apply. This will speed up the approval process.

I don’t have an academic email address.

If you do not apply using an academic email address, you will be prompted to upload a proof of enrollment. Please upload one of the following documents:

  • Student certificate
  • Student ID card
  • Letter on university letterhead confirming your status

The document must have a current date and show your full name and the name of your university. The document submitted must be in English or have a translation. We do not accept screenshots of online portals or class schedules.

Start typing and press Enter to search