Today we would like to introduce you to Enscape Version 2.3, which is even more exciting to use, for both architects and designers. Besides the noticeable improvements to be found in the VR performance , this latest version also brings new functionality to help optimize your workflow.
With Enscape 2.3 you can now create even better renderings.
And you have more time to do the real design work!
Overview of new features and settings
Enscape’s standalone export feature enables your visualisations to run on your customer’s computer, without them having to install additional architectural software. Set rendering quality or virtual reality with just one click.
With the enhanced water settings you can make your projects even more engaging. Decide whether you want quiet or turbulent water; adjust the water color to better compliment to your project
- Rendering quality of reflections has been improved (sharper during movement)
- Integrated Minimap in the Virtual Reality menu
- Smoother shadow transitions during time-lapse videos
- Export uncompressed video for post-production
- New materials in Revit and Revit 2019 now supported
- Proxies in SketchUp now reload automatically
- TGA textures are now supported in SketchUp’s material editor
- Area lights are now available in SketchUp (Line, Rectangular, Disc)
- Improved grass rendering
- Transparent Textures now supported in Rhino
- Save Enscape views to Rhino
Easy to use
No additional software needs to be learned – simply install the Enscape plugin and walk through your projects with only one click.
Present your project in different phases of the workflow. Use the Enscape plugin together with Revit or an exported standalone file of your project.
No long waiting times until your visualization is finished. Enscape renders your project within seconds and generates on average 50 images per second.
Uploading data to the cloud is not needed. With the direct integration into Revit, SketchUp, Rhino and ArchiCAD Enscape gets all the data directly from Revit.
With the live link between Enscape and Revit, all changes that you do in Revit, SketchUp, Rhino and ArchiCAD are immediately visible in Enscape. Explore every adjustment right away.
Together with the Oculus Rift you can virtually walk through your project in Enscape. Experience your work as it was already built.