|Rendering is Like Photography: The Camera and Lenses (Part 2)
In this 4-part webinar series, architect and photographer Aryan Mirfendereski will share aspects of photography that you can use to enhance the quality of your architectural visualizations.|
In Part 2, we will focus on the photographer's camera and lenses, and technical insights:
- The focal length. Shorten, lengthen, compress, distort.
- The aperture. Depth of field.
- The shutter speed. Define light, imply movement.
- ISO. The light sensitivity of my film / sensor.
- The dependence of shutter speed, aperture, and ISO
|9 Feb, 2022||11:00am PST||1 Stunde||Registrieren|